20 Mar 2011

NIGHT SCOUTING: Earlier in the week...

Working_the_Late_Shift
Originally reluctant to be photographed... I admired his Vivienne Westwood pin, while pointing to the vivienne I was wearing and he relented and I took this.... Lots of groovy Russian men and women are wearing their hair, in what one Russian woman told me her mother called the Serfs haircut...
Arts_ClubLDNW1_DJ
The DJ
Channel_the_90
Finishing the evening shift and riding his bike back to South-London
TylersCourtW1
Sex-worker

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hi! Do you know if I can buy Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in London?

hippyatheart said...

Hi there :)

You have won "The Versatile Blogger" award from me. I love your blog so mucg! Please visit http://hippiebohoreloaded.blogspot.com/2011/03/hippiebohoreloaded-versatile-blogger_20.html for more information!

xx viviane
hippiebohoreloaded