11 Aug 2008

More Tate... and "office" inspired clothing and accessories...

stripe_dress_tate2_sm

In reality this girl's outfit is not that special, I know that, but she had such a great vibe! Very cool, feminine and modern. Her dress is vintage, from a Charity Shop. I love her hair and her pendant is an office paper clip (a new trend? see below)! Her friend arrived later while and she was equally as cool, but I didn't want to bother them, I thought they might think I was a stalker! A fashion stalker!!

Am I detecting a new trend, clothing and accessories inspired by office equipment?? Here is a close-up of her necklace, and below is that computer keyboard top of the other day...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like the paper clip pendant, and the computer keyboard detailing. It reminds me of some typewriter key necklaces I saw on etsy.

Emily @ fashion156.com

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!! The clip thing is sooo cleaver

Joel_lover said...

Does anybody else think this girl looks a little bit like Radio 1's Annie Mac? The hair? Love her dress, too.